Where we operate: Delhi – India
In Faridabad, Delhi NCR, specifically in the state of Haryana. Faridabad is one of the five major suburbs of Delhi, the capital of our beloved India. See the map below to gage an idea about Faridabad’s whereabouts (the blue portion in the map).
In what ways do we advance our society in Delhi?
- Teaching and After School Tutoring Programs
- Medical Projects
- Care for Leprosy Patients
- Care for Orphans
- Care for the Mentally and Physically Disabled
- Assisting Rural Women
- Working with the Elderly
- Ayurvedic Hospital Assistance
- Free Legal Aid for the Needy
- Preservation of Indian Culture
- Cow Sanctuary Management
Projects under consideration:
- Mobile Workshops
- Installing Bathrooms in Rural Areas
- Facilitating Employment Options for Rural Residents
With support from other NGOs, individuals, or other organizations, we would like to initiate these projects. Click on the projects to see our proposals for carrying out these plans.